Is your upline telling you to use Facebook Live video, and you don’t know what do first?
Are you wondering how Facebook Live can help you?
Let’s see how we can help you! I used to have these very same challenges, wondering how to do Facebook Live video. I didn’t know where to start, and I was nervous about talking in front of the camera. What should I say? My first word of wisdom to you is simply, do a Facebook Live now, and then another, and then another. You will get better with each Facebook Live you do.
HOW DO I GET STARTED WITH FACEBOOK LIVE VIDEO?
- Know your Audience. What are you wanting to communicate? What do your peeps want to hear?
- Know What You Are Talking About. Once you know what your audience could benefit from hearing about, figure out what you know that they don’t know yet. The more you know about what you are talking about, the calmer you will be in front of the camera. You will speak more naturally, have less tendency to ramble, and your passion can come shining through.
If you have Facebook, you can do a Facebook Live. Didn’t always used to be that way. As noted in the FREE training video offered below, there was a time when not all phones had the same access. Now I’ve even done one from my lap top.
There are several different ways to go live from Facebook. Things change quickly with Social Media. Obviously, if you use your cell phone, you are more mobile. Facebook Livestreaming can happen so long as you have internet access.
I see a lot of people driving in their cars while doing a Facebook live. I’m not a fan of that. I was a paralegal doing personal injury law for too many years, seeing too many accident scene reenactments, and helping too many people deal with lifelong injuries. Please … don’t go live while you drive!
WHY DO A FACEBOOK LIVE VIDEO?
You are probably asking yourself, “Why should I do a Facebook Live video?” These are our top 3 Simple Reasons to Start Today!
- Visibility – what better way to be seen by a bunch of people fast. If you’ve got a message to share, why wait? Share it now! There are a lot of people using Facebook these days.
- Credibility – successful people in this industry have built a relationship with a group of people, their audience, and one of the best ways to do this is using Facebook Live. People see the real you. It’s “LIVE” and raw footage. No editing. When you are real with your people, you will gain their trust. It’s hard to know for sure from just the written word, even if it’s kick butt copy, how genuine the source.
- Growability – the more Facebook Lives you do, the bigger your audience will grow. A bigger audience is what we all want. More eyeballs on our opportunity and products will lead to increased sales and success.
Here’s a word of caution – BE CONSISTENT. Be regular in scheduling your lives videos. Don’t do one and say, well I can take that off my bucket list, what’s next? No! Not only will you get better each time you do a Facebook Live video, your business will grow.
Don’t make your audience wait long intervals between seeing and hearing from you. That’s why your upline is encouraging you – for your success. Several times a week is probably a sweet spot, but don’t do a live video just to do a live video. Have a clear purpose in mind!
Here’s one more Facebook Live tip for you. Always have a call to action or CTA. By that, I mean, always have a reason for the live video. Do you want them to comment in a certain way or go to a certain website? Maybe it’s as simple as “share this video.” Provide some clear way for people to respond.
Click here to get a free video tutorial by industry experts Steve and Lanacia Rachel. They are rockstars in video marketing! Their video will help you both with some of the technical information you may be looking for and some real gold nuggets regarding content ideas. When you click the link, you will also receive a bonus 15 page FaceBook LIVE PDF Instruction Manual; it lays out everything you need to start using FaceBook LIVE (and FB Mentions) RIGHT NOW to get leads for your business.
Discover the #1 fastest way to get ‘Likes' on your fan page, create content for your blog, and engage your fans in 15 minutes per day ALL with FaceBook LIVE!
We hope this article has been helpful in giving you confidence to get started and try your first Facebook Live. We stand by ready to help you with any questions. If you want to dig deeper, watch the other free videos that follow (step 2 and step 3). Happy recording!
God’s Blessings to You!
David & Dana
P.S. – If your upline hasn’t given you a clear attraction marketing blueprint for generating leads online and successfully recruiting people on social media, this will help you – Click Here For Instant Access!
P.P.S. – If you enjoyed this post, please remember to like, share, and comment below! We love to hear your comments and questions.